What are the characteristics of Intelligence, Force and Matter? What is their purpose or their main function?
All 3, as previously discussed, must be at 100% individually, in order for them to provide 100% life collectively.
What are the principles, explicitly
7. The Amount of Intelligence in Matter – The amount of intelligence for any given amount of matter is 100%, and is always proportional to its requirements.
8. The Function of Intelligence – The function of intelligence is to create force.
9. The Amount of Force Created by Intelligence – The amount of force created by intelligence is always 100%.
10. The Function of Force – The function of force is to unite intelligence and matter.
11. The Character of Universal Forces – The forces of Universal Intelligence are manifested by physical laws; are unswerving and unadapted, and have no solicitude for the structures in which they work.
12. Interference with Transmission of Universal Forces – There can be interference with transmission of universal forces.
13. The Function of Matter – The function of matter is to express force.
14. Universal Life – Force is manifested by motion in matter; all matter has motion, therefore there is universal life in all matter.
15. No Motion without the Effort of Force – Matter can have no motion without the application of force by intelligence.
[…] specific balance, placed specifically for a purpose and reason. We, being created, also express the characteristics of Intelligent design. To examine the organization and function of all the systems of the body, down to the intracellular […]
Sign up with your email address to receive our weekly news